College Opportunity Fund
In-State Undergraduates: You can receive $75 per credit hour from the state of Colorado for 2014-15
The College Opportunity Fund (COF) is the state of Colorado’s method of providing state tax dollar support for higher education for in-state undergraduates. This means you pay less tuition but you must take action in order to receive reduced tuition. There are two steps to getting your COF stipend:
- You need to apply once in your lifetime with College Assist, and
- Authorize once during your education at CU. You can authorize when you register for classes or in the Financial section of MyCUInfo. Otherwise you will be responsible for paying more tuition including the portion that would have been covered by the College Opportunity Fund.
- The COF rate for the academic year starting fall 2014 – summer 2015 is $75 per credit hour.
- How To’s for step-by-step instructions.
- For more details, please read the Registrar’s Office directions and deadlines about COF.
- COF FAQs
- Waiver Request for Institutional Exception to the 145 College Opportunity Fund Lifetime Hours
- Questions? Contact the Registrar’s Office at 303-492-6970 or email@example.com.