Parents and Authorized Payers:
Tuition and fee bills are online only. No bills are mailed to you. The CUBill&Pay online billing and payment system is the official means of generating tuition bills for all currently-enrolled University of Colorado Boulder students.
Students receive an e-mail notification when the tuition and fee bill is available online soon after students have registered for classes. Students can authorize parents or others to view and pay the bill. Once someone is an authorized payer, he/she will also receive e-mail notifications when the tuition and fee bill is available online. Students and authorized payers can log in anytime and view the bill.
Payment must be received by the due date.
The tuition and fee bill includes tuition, mandatory fees, optional fees, on-campus housing, student health insurance, and other direct university-related costs.
CUBill&Pay allows students and authorized payers to safely and securely:
- view and pay tuition bills online (from a checking or savings account)
- view statement and payment history
- download and print a copy of the bill
- e-mail a copy of the bill to others
- set up parents and other authorized payers to view and pay your bills