Mailing Your Payment
with U.S. Post & Express Delivery
To mail a payment through regular postal service and express mail with check, money order, cashier’s check, or other special handling*:
Please note that ‘priority mail’ is not guaranteed to be received on time. We highly recommend you pay online with e-check.
- Go to CUBill&Pay (authorized payers) or MyCUInfo (students) and view current statement.
- Click on the PDF to print the bill.
- Detach the upper portion of the bill.
- Make your check payable to University of Colorado.
- Put the student’s full student ID number on the check.
- Send the upper portion of the bill and your check to our
MAILING ADDRESS FOR PAYMENTS:
University of Colorado Boulder
150 Regent Administrative Center
Bursar’s Office – OCM
Boulder, CO 80309-0041
It is recommended that payments be mailed at least 10 business days before the due date. POSTMARKS DO NOT CONSTITUTE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT.
*Special handling mail includes: 529′s, certified, United States Postal Service express mail, FedEx, DHL and UPS.