For spring 2015, you can enroll for a payment plan to pay your tuition bill over 3 or 4 payments (see enrollment deadlines below), depending on when you enroll.
- Payments must be made via automatic bank payment (ACH) from a regular checking or savings account or credit/debit card. (A nonrefundable 2.75% service fee applies to all credit/debit card payments.)
- Enrollment fee (nonrefundable): $25
- Minimum balance to participate: $250
- Payments are processed on the 5th of the month. If the 5th falls on a weekend, your payment will be processed the following business day.
- If payment is returned, a $30 returned payment fee applies.
- Your account must be in good standing to enroll (not past due).
- The amounts you need to pay may change due to rebalancing resulting from changes to your account like adding or dropping classes, authorizing the College Opportunity Fund stipend (applies to in-state undergraduates only), tuition waivers, or financial aid.
- Student sign up in MyCUInfo. Parents, once they are authorized as payers, can sign up in CUBill&Pay.
If the student enrolls in the payment plan, the student is the owner of the plan and can choose to share Payment Plan email notifications with any (or all) of their Authorized Payers.
If the Authorized Payer enrolls in the payment plan, the Authorized Payer is the owner of the plan and will receive Payment Plan emails as well as the student.
You are not eligible for the payment plan if you owe a past due debt, if your balance is less than $250, or if you are participating in Study Abroad.
Installment Schedule and Deadlines
|Last day to enroll online||Number of monthly payments||Months of payments||Payment Process Date|
||4||Jan-April||5th of each month*|
||3||Feb-April||5th of each month*|
*If the 5th falls on a weekend, then your payment will be processed the following business day.
Estimates and Rebalancing
If you enroll in a payment plan before you’ve registered for classes or before tuition is calculated for the semester you are enrolled, you may need to estimate your Payment Plan Balance prior to the beginning of the semester. Once you’ve registered, the Payment Plan will switch from “Estimated” to “Actual” and the plan will be rebalanced periodically to match your student account balance. This may require you to log in and rebalance your account.