How to Apply for Tuition Waiver Benefit
Information about applying for the tuition waiver benefit can be found at Employee Services.
All qualifying faculty, staff, and dependents who intend to take classes on the Boulder campus must:
- Apply for and be granted admission. Contact the Office of Admissions for additional information on admission policies and deadlines. The student should complete the residency section of the application for admission.
- Click here to complete a faculty/staff non-degree application. PLEASE NOTE: Most faculty and staff members fall into this category unless they have been accepted into a specific degree program.
- Click here to complete an undergraduate readmit application.
- Click here to apply online for undergraduate admission.
- Click here to apply for graduate school. (For graduate school contact information, application deadlines, application requirements, admission guidelines, and re-admission policies, please click here.)
- Complete Tuition Benefit Application Form and submit the form to Employee Services. See the Employee Services website for details.