Billing and Due Dates
Dates may be subject to change without notice.
- First bills are available in MyCUInfo for students and CUBill&Pay for authorized payers in August for fall, January for spring, and May for summer. (Learn more about billing.) Tuition and fees may show a few weeks earlier in MyCUInfo and CUBill&Pay (under Account Detail) if you have registered for classes. Subsequent bills for new charges are available online around the second Wednesday of every month and include activity from the previous month. Unless you participate in a payment plan, payment in full is due on the published due date.
- If paying in person, by mail or wire transfer, payment is due in our office by close of business (5:00 p.m. Mountain Time (MT) during fall and spring; 4:30 p.m. MT during summer). Postmarks and post-dated checks are not honored.
- If paying online, payment is due by 11:59 p.m. MT.
- First due dates are September 5 for fall, February 5 for spring, and June 5 for summer. No grace period.
- Weekends and holidays
- If the 5th falls on a weekend or holiday, payment may be due sooner depending on your method of payment. If paying in person, by mail or wire transfer, payment is due by close of business the business day before the weekend or holiday. Postmarks and post-dated checks are not honored.
- If paying online, payment is due by 11:59 p.m. on the 5th regardless of the day of the week.
- Subsequent due dates for new and unpaid charges are generally the 5th of every month.
- Payment Plan automatic deductions occur on the 5th of the month (you do not need to pay manually once you’ve enrolled). If the 5th falls on a weekend, your deduction will be processed the following business day.