Mail Your Payment
with U.S. Post & Express Delivery
Mailed payments must be received by our office by close of business on the due date, 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time during fall and spring or 4:30 p.m. during summer. If the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, payment must be received in our office by 5:00 p.m. (4:30 p.m. during summer) the last business day before. Postmarks are not honored. Post-dated checks will not be honored and will be deposited on the day they are received.
To mail a payment through regular postal service and express mail with check, money order, cashier’s check, or other special handling*:
Please note that ‘priority mail’ is not guaranteed to be received on time. We highly recommend you pay online.
- Go to CUBill&Pay (authorized payers) or MyCUInfo (students) and view current statement.
- Click on the PDF to print the bill.
- Detach the upper portion of the bill.
- Make your check payable to University of Colorado (How to Write a Check).
- Put the student’s full student ID number on the check.
- Send the upper portion of the bill and your check to our
MAILING ADDRESS FOR PAYMENTS:
University of Colorado Boulder
150 Regent Administrative Center
Bursar’s Office – OCM
Boulder, CO 80309-0041
It is recommended that payments be mailed at least 10 business days before the due date. POSTMARKS DO NOT CONSTITUTE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT.
*Special handling mail includes: 529’s, certified, United States Postal Service express mail, FedEx, DHL and UPS.