PLUS Refunds

If I haven’t received my PLUS Loan refund and I recently moved, where can I update my address?
How do I get my PLUS Loan refund released to my student?
How long does it take to receive my refund if I don’t want it released to my student?
How do I request an increase in my PLUS Loan amount?
How do I cancel my PLUS Loan?
The PLUS Loan refund amount is on the student account and I haven’t received my check. Why?
When was my refund mailed?
Can I have my PLUS Loan refund direct deposited into my bank account?

For information about your Federal PLUS Loan, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 303-492-5091 or For information about a refund, contact the Bursar’s office, 303-492-5381 or