Important Dates for Year-End Close 2015
Friday – June 19, 2015
- Last day payment vouchers will be accepted at PSC for FY 2015 business by 6:00 p.m.
Friday – June 26, 2015
- All CU-SIS batch refund warrants must be cancelled for FY2015 on AP by 4:30 p.m.
- Last day to run batch warrant refund/ACH process for FY 2015.
Tuesday – June 30, 2015
- The refund eligible credits on 6/25/15 will be refunded thru ACH or batch refund on 6/26/15.
- The refund eligible credits on Friday, 6/26/15 through Tuesday, 6/30/15 will be refunded on 7/1/15.
- Employees must pick up any outstanding hand drawn warrants by close of business.
- Last day to issue demand warrants (on a case by case basis) by 4:30 p.m.
- All Demand Warrants must be cancelled for FY2015 by 4:30 p.m.
- Money received for FY2015 is due in the Office of Cash Management by 4:30 p.m. – Final Feed FY2015.
- All checks on hand MUST be distributed by 4:30 p.m.
- All CCS payments received by SDM in June must be posted to CU-SIS and People Soft by 4:30 p.m.
- Nelnet web payments including web deposit payments will be turned off by 5:00 p.m.
- Tuition Calc. COF turned off at 5:00 p.m.
- Bursar’s Payment Applier runs at 5:05 p.m., GL Interface runs after Payment Applier is finished.
- CU-SIS close for year-end.
- Final CU-SIS accounting feed to PeopleSoft.
Wednesday – July 1, 2015
- Review Accounting Feed to confirm final JE’s are posted.
- Cashiering Office report from Bursar’s to OUC for June 30 submitted by 9:00 a.m.
Monday – July 6, 2015
- 1st year-end close for PeopleSoft at 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday – July 7, 2015
- No FY2015 Journal Entries should be approved or manually posted.
Wednesday – July 8, 2015
- June 1st Close Reports available in the portal after 8:00 a.m.
Monday – July 13, 2015
- 2nd year-end close for PeopleSoft at 6:00 p.m.. All journals must be posted by 6:00 p.m.
- All Auxiliary CU-SIS receivable allowance adjustments must be posted to People Soft by this date to allow for review by Accounting.
Tuesday – July 14, 2015
- No journal should be approved or manually posted for FY 2015.
Wednesday – July 15, 2015
- June 2nd Close Reports available in the portal after 8:00 a.m.
Thursday – July 16, 2015
- Department year-end close at 6:00 p.m. This is the last day for departments to enter journal entries for FY2015.
Monday – July 20, 2015
- Review all statements and report material errors to CCO.
- Final Close 6:00 p.m.
- No journals should be approved or manually posted. No 998 entries should be created.
Supporting Detail Requests
The Student Financial Services department of the Bursar’s Office will provide CCO with supporting detail for the June 30, 2015, balances in accounts 012901 and 012902 for the Boulder Campus.
For additional year-end information, please visit the CCO website: www.colorado.edu/controller/
Bursar’s Office Contacts
|Student Financial Services||3rd Party Sponsorshipsemail@example.com|
|Student Financial Services||Student Account Detail by FOPP
Item Type Requests
Data Entry (Group Post)
|Office of Cash Management||Cash Receiptsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Student Billing||CU-SIS Account Detail by Student||303-492-5381|
|Area Accountant||Allowance for Student Accounts Receivable||See table below|
|Area Accountant||Vice Chancellor Areas||Funds|
|Deputy Controller and Director of Sponsored Projects Accounting|
|Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs,
Non-A&S Units, Research, and Graduate School
|10, 11, 20, 26|
|Elizabeth (Liz) Spencer
Vice Chancellor for Administration, Vice Chancellor for Advancement
Senior Vice Chancellor and Chief Financial Officer
|29, 34, 36, 72, 78|
|Vice Chancellor ODECE
Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, Arts & Sciences Units
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
|28, 50, 80|