Important Dates for Year-End Close 2016
Friday, June 17, 2016
Last day payment vouchers will be accepted/approved in Marketplace (PSC) for fiscal year (FY) 2016 business by 6 p.m.
Monday, June 27, 2016
- All CU-SIS batch refund warrants must be cancelled for FY 2016 on AP by 4:30 p.m.
- Last day to run batch warrant refund/ACH process for FY 2016
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Deadline for secondary JE approvals.
Thursday, June 30, 2016
- The refund eligible credits on 6/26/16 will be refunded thru ACH or batch refund on 6/27/16
- The refund eligible credits on Monday, 6/27/16 through Thursday 6/30/16 will be refunded through ACH on 7/1/16 and batch warrant on 7/11/16.
- Employees must pick up any outstanding hand drawn warrants by close of business
- Last day to issue demand warrants (on a case by case basis) by 4:30 p.m.
- All Demand Warrants must be cancelled for FY2016 by 4:30 p.m.
- Money received for FY2016 is due in the Office of Cash Management by 4:30 p.m.; Final Feed FY2016
- All checks on hand MUST be distributed by 4:30 p.m.
- All collection payments received by SDM in June must be posted to CU-SIS and PeopleSoft by 4:30 p.m.
- NelNet web payments including web deposit payments will be turned off by 5 p.m.
- Tuition Calc COF will be turned off by 5 p.m.
- Bursar’s Payment Applier runs after web payments turn off, GL Interface runs after Payment Applier is finished
- CU-SIS close for year-end
- Final CU-SIS accounting feed to PeopleSoft
Friday, July 1, 2016
- Review Accounting Feed to confirm final JE’s are posted
- Cashiering Office report from Bursar’s to CCO for June 30 submitted by 9 a.m.
Monday, July 4, 2016
Student Financials snapshot data is available in Cognos by 8 a.m.
Thursday, July 7, 2016
1st year-end close (Period 12) for PeopleSoft at 6 p.m.
Friday, July 8, 2016
No Journal Entries should be approved or manually posted
Saturday, July 9, 2016
June 1st Close Reports available in the portal after 8 a.m.
Monday, July 18, 2016
Deadline for secondary JE approvals
Thursday, July 21, 2016
- 2nd year-end close (Period 996) for PeopleSoft at 6 p.m.; all journals must be posted by 6 p.m.
- All Auxiliary CU-SIS receivable allowance adjustments must be posted to PeopleSoft by this date to allow for review by Accounting
Friday, July 22, 2016
No journals should be approved or manually posted
Saturday, July 23, 2016
June 2nd Close (Period 996) Reports available in the portal after 8 a.m.
Monday, July 25, 2016
- Review all statements and report material errors to CCO
- Final Department Journal Entries
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Final Campus Close (Period 997) 6 p.m.
Friday, July 29, 2016
- No journal entries should be approved or manually posted. No 998 entries should be created.
- Provide Aging and Allowance Reports to CCO
Monday, August 1, 2016
Controllers Final Review – Last day for on top entries (Period 998)
Monday, August 8, 2016
GA Departmental Balance Sheet Support Detail is due back to CCO