How to Apply for Tuition Waiver Benefit

Information about applying for the tuition waiver benefit can be found at Employee Services.

All qualifying faculty, staff, and dependents who intend to take classes on the Boulder campus must:

  • Apply for and be granted admission.  Contact the Office of Admissions for additional information on admission policies and deadlines. The student should complete the residency section of the application for admission.
  • Click here for the faculty/staff non-degree application.  PLEASE NOTE:  Most faculty and staff members fall into this category unless they have been accepted into a specific degree program.
  • Click here for the undergraduate readmit application.
  • Click here to apply online for undergraduate admission.
  • Click here to apply for graduate school.  (For graduate school contact information, application deadlines, application requirements, admission guidelines, and re-admission policies, please click here.)
  • Complete Tuition Benefit Application Form and submit the form to Employee Services.  See the Employee Services website for details.